We Help Bring Life To Your Dreams
Why Choose Us
Leading Financial Consultants At Your Service
Frequently asked questions.
The incorporation of a company refers to the legal process that is used to form a corporate entity or a company. An incorporated company is a separate legal entity on its own, recognized by the law. These corporations can be identified with terms like ‘Inc’ or ‘Limited’ in their names. It becomes a corporate legal entity completely separate from its owners. The following steps are involved in the incorporation of a company.
- Ascertaining Availability of Name
- Preparation of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
- Printing, Signing and Stamping, Vetting of Memorandum and Articles
- Power of Attorney
- Statutory Declaration in e-Form No.1
- Certificate of Incorporation
Postal applications take at least 8-10 days to process, so you will receive a hard copy of your certificate at your registered office address a few working days after incorporation, but it may take longer.